Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fishy Purse With Sparkle

We have been busy busy with Christmas parties, programs and the regular day to day life.  I have been making this purse a little bit here a little bit there for about four days now but I'm finally finished and I love the way it turned out.  I saw this purse last week over at Ashley's  and couldn't resist making one for my little girl for Christmas.  The best part about it is I had everything on hand to make it so it was 100% free!




Sparkly colorful scales, the sparkle scales were my little girl's idea and  I think it made it really cute and fun.


Double pullstring at the mouth so you can load up your stuff and cinch it shut.


 Hanging

This was really quite easy and fun to make and the tutorial was great and very easy to follow and the results are really rewarding.  You can find the tutorial here.



I thought I might try and find this story to give along with it, mainly because it's cute and matches and also has a great message on sharing, my 4 year old needs this book.


01 02