Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Book Countdown


I am getting excited for fall I think it is rapidly becoming my favorite time of year I love the harvest smells and colors, a little chill in the air, pumpkins, kids in costumes, corn mazes, baking and the anticapation of the Holidays approaching.





Halloween Book Countdown
This is a fun idea I found over at brown paper packages, I think we will be trying it out this year.

It's a pretty simple idea you find a Halloween book for every day of the month until Halloween starting on October 1st.  What you don't have thirty Halloween books just laying around, this is a good excuse to visit the library and pick some up.

And if you really want you can make a cute little BOO! bucket to put them in.
Have fun and happy fall!
01 02