Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Coaster Quiet Books

A local restaurant just happened to have these coasters that were already these great red green yellow and tan colors and they were willing to give me a bundle for free!  I knew they were going to be perfect for something and I think this turned out pretty cute and my little girl likes flipping through all the pictures at church. 

What you need: 

coasters
pictures
mod podge or watered down elmers
scrap book paper
metal ring
ribbon
paper hole punch
distress ink/ink pad

This is really pretty self explanatory and you can changed it up however you like.   I got my pictures off the internet glued them on with whatever scrapbook paper embellishments I thought looked cute.  I typed up the lyrics to the Lds primary song I Know That My Savior Loves Me and put them on the back side of each picture.  I ended with a picture of my little girl and "I Know That My Savior Loves Me!" underneath.  Mod podge a couple coats to make them a little more sturdy, hole punch add your ring and ribbon if you like and you have a cute litte book.

Love This Song!

01 02